You pay the invoice amount via the PayPal Service Direct Debit. You just need to fill out the SEPA Mandate with your IBAN and BIC and grant us to charge your account with the invoice amount.
You pay the invoice amount via the online provider PayPal.
You only need the access data for your personal PayPal account. For your security, a new window with SSL encryption will open. You confirm the payment with one click via your PayPal account. Immediately after receiving your order, your PayPal account will be charged and your order will be processed immediately. If the transaction is successfully completed, the PayPal order will be processed directly. If the PayPal payment is canceled, the order will be automatically canceled. If you return items, the PayPal account you used will be credited within 14 days of booking the return.
You pay the invoice amount using the PayPal service credit card. We accept VISA and MasterCard.
1. Card number and personal data are entered as usual when making payments on the Internet
2. The online shop sends a request to the user's bank to authorize the card payment
3. The bank opens its own secure channel to identify the cardholder
4. Personal security code is entered and verified (within seconds).
5. Bank confirms the identity of the cardholder
6. The purchase is complete